- You don't know if you will get the visa to the country of destination
- You don't have a private insurance and just want to be safe
- You want to hold spots until the last minute but you don't know if you can come or not to the trip
- You are unsure about a medical situtation you (or a family member) are going through
- You study and don't know when the exams will be, and might need to cancel if it ends up in the same period
- If it happens that you have to change dates or completely lose your vacation from work
- You are going through a job admission process and don't know when you will be called again
These are all valid conditions and the most common cases in which lead people to cancel their bookings. In any of these cases (or any other case), if you have booked the cancellation insurance, we will cancel your booking for free and refund you 100% of the money you paid, minus the insurance.
It is a way for you to make sure you make the most out of your buck and can sleep peacefully even if unsure that you will actually be able to come.
Check out what our Terms & Conditions says about our insurance
- The cancellation insurance fee is 15% of the total amount purchased.
- The cancellation with the use of cancellation insurance must occur in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com at least 1 day prior to arrival. Cancellations after the arrival date is not considered valid.
- The cancellation insurance is personal and can only be used for the traveller who chose to buy the cancellation insurance. For bookings with multiple travellers, each traveller must purchase their own insurance under their name. Insurance can not be transferred to other customers.
In any case simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help you at any time.